Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Words from the Well 10

Hello again with another WWTW here on the Reader's Well.  In blog-land it may be nice and cozy and dry, but let me tell you we have some nasty Northeast weather this morning - so I needed to blog and just complain about how much that sucks.  But also!  I will give you the list of the past week's acquisitions, hopefully as a sign that these will slow down sometime soon because I am obviously not reading nearly as fast as I should be to finish them all.  Thankfully most of these are

Borrowed/taken from the library:
The Graveyard Book
The Poison Eaters - Holly Black
The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman
Ironside: A Modern Faery's Tale - Holly Black (a coincidence!)

Now the taking of that last one from the Take-Pile implies of course that I will read the first two books in that trilogy, doesn't it?  Which means purchasing/obtaining more books.  So we can see already how long my moritorium on book-buying of the week is going to last.  It's a disease, I admit.  And no I haven't sought help yet, I've actually been enjoying the insanity thus far, and will continue to spread the wealth on the blog.  Thanks all, by the way, for entering the GIVEAWAY, posted below!  It ends this Friday evening which means I will count the comments on Saturday morning and select the winner of Silent Spring.  So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment