Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow & Slowness

So of course we had a snow day yesterday, but instead of reading I studied the entire day.  Oh well, at least it's Friday, right!  And we have more snow a-comin', says the forecast, not just today but probably for all eternity.

One of my short trips today is to the local library to pick up what's available for me!  I am excited but not as excited as I should be, just 'cause I know I won't finish all the books in that pile.  I overdid it (again) and picked out all books I desperately want to read, but won't have the time for!  The story of us all, I know.  But I wanted to let you know that I am still on The Stand, and have recently also received something a little different (from the norm on this blog) from LibraryThing's Early Reviewers!  I'm excited as heck because it's right up my alley, but probably won't be yours, so I'm debating whether to post the review up here.  You'll find out.

And that's my short blurb for today - jam-packed with great information, right?  Sorry dudes but it's been busy as you know and I will try to get The Stand and this new Early Review finished next week so I can bombard you with reviews allatonce!  Happy snow days to you guys who both get snow and enjoy it!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment