Monday, August 16, 2010

Words from the Well, 4

The Forest of Hands and TeethWings (Aprilynne Pike (Quality))The Map of True PlacesProphecy of the Sisters

Wow, my 4th Words from the Well, already.  I'm very proud of myself - although I did not get this out when I had hoped to on the usual day, Sunday evening.  Which is sad because Monday is pretty much the antithesis of Sunday with its ... more immediate sense of dread.  Anyway I've been busy, and I'm sure you understand - in any case, this week's tiny batch is very promising:


Borrowed from the library:


The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan
Wings - Aprilynne Pike
 The Map of True Places - Brunonia Barry
 Prophecy of the Sisters - Michelle Zink

So at the moment I'm still on Voyager, which is awesome, and this should give you all plenty of time to pick up the series and begin.  Need another reminder?  Okay, it's Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, and the very first is of course Outlander.  I know it's taking me a while, but I realized just recently that I can no longer read on the subway, and that subway takes up a large chunk of my time - so now I just read at night before I doze off.  See, this is what happens when I have to write on Mondays, my blogs are all sobby and whiny.  But stay tuned anyway, because once Voyager is done, it's not long until the next (much smaller!) one is finished.  Can't tell you what it is though, you'll just have to get by now with your very own Scottish Highland fantasy!

Outlander

Props to The Story Siren again for her meme "In My Mailbox."

No comments:

Post a Comment