Sunday, August 8, 2010

Words from the Well, 3

This week's pick was also from Paperbackswap, and yes, I largely chose it because of 1. the cover, and 2. my supernatural theme - both of which make up a perfectly valid basis for decision-making, if you ask me.

Season of the Witch


Swapped from Paperbackswap:

Season of the Witch - Natasha Mostert

A gothic thriller with some magic, alchemy, eroticism, a little something on memory thrown into the pot ... there's great fodder for a Supernatural Summer blog, eh? Let's see when I get a chance to read this, because next on the list include last week's library books and next week's library requests.  After that, I really need to keep my sticky fingers out of the stacks for a while, and focus on what's already piled up to the ceiling of my room.  But that's a week away right now, and you want to know what's next, so stay tuned for a review of the third novel in Diana Gabaldon's awesome Outlander series, Voyager.  I'd better get started now, so have a quiet, cozy Sunday evening as usual, and I'll see you next time on the Reader's Well!

This week's WftW brought to you by me, and I got this meme from The Story Siren.

No comments:

Post a Comment