Monday, August 23, 2010

Switched!

Don't hate, but I did switch up the Currently Reading book from Diana Gabaldon's Voyager to Aprilynne Pike's YA fantasy Wings.  I'm almost half-done already, this one is so easy to read and even easier to enjoy.  So expect that review pretty soon.  The story is, I had to return Voyager early to my local library, since it is often requested by other Gabaldon fans :sniff:  But I have already ordered a copy to keep, so I can just pick up where I left off when that comes in about a week.  The bad news is that I had to return Affinity and Incantation to the library without reading them.  I'm going to focus more on the books I own (and swap/buy to own) before taking more out of the library and having to return things without reading them, which is always sad.  So I will finish the remaining library books I took out for last week's Words from the Well and you should see those reviews up in the coming two weeks or so!  Then we can bid a sorta-fond temporary farewell to the library and its funkyfangled request system (let's not get into my overdue fees!).

In other news...

Gear up folks, because FALL is approaching and so is a new book-theme.  Supernatural Summer is not over yet, of course, as I still have mucho supernatural books to read, but I'd like to gradually include something different to match the changing weatherI am currently taking requests for this next theme, so please contact me in any way you can and let me know what you'd love to see on Reader's Well!  Even send me a recommendation list, if you wish.  Fall is my absolute favorite season, so I'm sure any reading will be awesome, happy reading, so don't be afraid to pitch whatever you're excited about.

Happy gearing!  Oh yes, and happy Monday for you crazy people who love Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment