Sunday, July 25, 2010

Words from the Well

Good evening, all!  Join me tonight for my very first installment of In My Mailbox, which we will call here Words from the Well, a meme originally started by The Story Siren - whose IMM posts are way fancier than mine, and totally worth checking out.  If you're also into posting your TBR pile or whatever books you acquire howeverwhichway, see that last link for rules and ideas.

I get most of my books from the library, and that's where I picked out today's awesome stash for the next few weeks in this lazy, hot Supernatural Summer!  Now, I may not get to these right away because I have loads of books I actually own that need reading, and boy do they look tasty.  However, I do plan to read and review everything that I post in this meme before the clock strikes twelve and it's time to return.  :sigh:

Before I FallAffinityVoyager (Outlander)
The Girl Who Chased the Moon: A NovelIncantation

Borrowed this past week:

Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver
Voyager (Outlander series, part III) - Diana Gabaldon
Affinity - Sarah Waters
The Girl Who Chased the Moon - Sarah Addison Allen
Incantation - Alice Hoffman

If you're having fun, please share it with others using the buttons below!

No comments:

Post a Comment